Monday, September 05, 2005

Another Connector Bus Encounter

I was not feeling so well today. My throat was full of phlegm when I woke up. My feet felt a lot more better after this rest, as I sprained my right foot during the weekend. I was limping throughout the weekend. Mom told me to get more rest and to stop gym for a week and to take the bus instead of having a 25 minutes walk to and from the uni. SHe said my feet needed rest and healing.
I told God that I had sprained foot and I asked God to somehow provide me with seat in the Connector Free Bus everytime I need to catch a bus. God has been gracious to me to have provided me with seat in the bus this morning. Praise the Lord!
The timetable for the classes today was horrible and lengthy. I felt so tired and tried very hard to concentrate and stay alert during the 6 hours lectures for this whole Monday!
After all the lectures I went to wait for the Connector again at the bus stop, after a buying some drumstick for dinner from Woolworths.
A lot of students were already waiting there earlier than me and so I asked God to bless me with seat again, remembering what mom has told me.
As the Connector came, somehow I manage to get into the bus earlier than a guy and a girl, whom I noticed that they came earlier than me.
As I browsed through the seats available, there were only two more left. Without delaying, I stepped down the bus and blessed those two people who came earlier than me to have that seats.

I also knew the driver of the bus, Claud. Hoping to get a seat or lift in the bus, I asked Claud if he could somehow let me just seat at the hump at the front. But he couldn't do that as the law doesn't allow anyone to stand in the bus or to carry more than what the seats were allocated for.
I just gave it a try hoping for a favour from Claud, as what Pastor Ashley has said on Sunday, that relationship leads to favour.
Walking off away from the bustop, I thanked God for enabling me to bless them the seats which I believe God has reserved for the two of them. I also pray that they will find the true love of Christ in their lives and that the seats will bring forth the Love of Christ to them. After that, I asked myself whether to take the paid bus back or just to walk home. After some thoughts, I finally made up my mind to walk home slowly. I also thank God for the beautiful weather that I could still walk home.
During my walk home, I kept thanking God for enabling me to make the right decision to bless them with the seat and that I did the right thing as they were there earlier than I and they deserve the seats. It would be unfair to them IF only I used the seats. I also believed that GOd was smiling at me when I gave them the seats.
I also enjoyed the walk home as I had a conversation with the Lord, sang praises to Him, and also to be able to enjoy the beautiful nature and flowers of the spring, which He has created. During the fellowship and conversation with the Lord, God assured me that this walk will not make my feet worse or more pain. When I reached home, my feet doesn't felt as hurt as I thought it would be. I truly thank God for such a blessings and favour.
I also manage to meet a new friend, Danny on my way back home. I seen him before in my colllege last year, but didn't really know him. This is another door of opportunity that God has blessed me to enlarge my territory and my network. Praise the Lord.
Even as I walk each day, I kept reminding myself this passage from Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; They will RUN AND NOT GROW WEARY, they will WALK AND NOT BE FAINT.

I also prayed as how Pastor Ashley has preached about Jesus last Sunday. I prayed that God would build me up to GROW IN WISDOM, STATURE, AND FAVOUR WITH BOTH GOD AND WITH MEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home