Friday, September 16, 2005

The Figure of "Open Road to Heaven"

As I finished the last thing (a tutotrial) of my day, I went to catch a Free Connector at Rundle Mall. As I was walking to the stop, the rain just started falling down. Thank God that I managed to reach the stop before I got too wet.
During the bus trip home, the rain stopped slowly and the sun was out, shining at its top. When the bus turned at the junction of St. Mark's church and driving uphill, the bright striking road was ahead of us. Because the road was wet and the sun was shining brightly, the road ahead was reflecting white, bright light. It was like a bright road heading up to Heaven. hahahahahah..... The view was really magnificent and striking. Our eyes just couldn't take it, or too much of the view. I was just grateful to be able to witness such a great view like that. I thanked God for such an opportunity. Praise The Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home