Saturday, September 17, 2005

God Answered My Prayer and Distress

As I was struggling a few days ago in my preparation for my test on Thursday, I kept asking God how to study effectively. I even envied/jealous about my housemate for being able to somehow do well in a test although he didn't attend many of the classes. I told God what was in my heart and I asked that God would reveal to me how to study smartlly. I also asekd God that He'll reveal to me the secret of studying smartly from my housemate. I didn't dare to ask him myself because i was not that close to him yet. I even envied him for having a friend to motivate and discuss with him.
As I was having my dinner in the hall and he was cooking in the kitchen, he started the conversation and we talked about the test and about his study skills. God somehow answered my prayer and revealed to me the way he studied. he even told me about his struggle and his failure and also how he studied - by asking some questions to himself and also by applying the knowledge in real life. That was really something new to me and I thanked God for revealing me the wisdom at his timing. Praise The Lord!
I also praise God for enabling me to connect with my housemate. Somehow I believe this was the moment where breakthough is around the corner. Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home