Sunday, September 18, 2005

God Spoke To My Heart Today

I was singing in the choir again today in the first and the second services in Paradise Church. I truly am enjoying singing in the choir every week. This morning, God spoke a word of encouragement to me through Pastor Matt, when he was speaking about Offering and breakthrough.
God told me to stand strong and firm in the breakthrough that He's given in my offering and also to trust Him in my financial needs.
I also thank GOd for answering my prayer for breakthrough in my voice and my singing pattern of worship to Him. He has blessed me with a "new" tongue of worship. I Only realized of this gift today although I have been using it a few weeks ago. I am able to sing sentences of adoration to Him these days, instead of just speaking it out. And they formed a beautiful song when it is sang with the keyboard or the guitar. Moreover, He's also placed me in the choir to cultivate this beautiful gift. I also get a lot of encouragement from Tina, the leader of the choir, to sing with more passion for God each week.
I also thank Got for another breakthrough that I can see it progressing in my lives everyday.... in my studies and time management. I believe He is still molding me and teaching me in this area. I believe for His work in my lives..... His progressive works...... each day, as I seek His face.
Lord, help me to grow in WISDOM, STATURE, and in FAVOUR with God and with men! was my prayer everyday!
Hallelujah and Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home