Thursday, March 19, 2009

Strength to Forgive (19/3/09)

Having heard that something awkward is going around in my family back home (far away), it just fans in my heart such anger against the wrong party. I found that it harder to forgive when the person has been the closest family member. I thought I could easily forgive at first, but hte more I think about it, the more I realised the anger been fanned and magnified. The more anger there is, the more there is a feeling and thoughts of revenge and negativities set into motion as well. I hated this feeling. So instead of thinking too much this morning, I set my thoughts and mind and eye on my devotion and prayed in the spirit and asked God to help me and reveal fresh words of restoration to me, so that I could get out of this motion of negativity.
The devotion this morning has been longer than usual. I am glad still that He has reveal to me new revelation of what God is doing in this circumstances. As much as it might seem like its a bad event within the family, God assured me that He is still in control and that He has a plan for goodness in this event.

The following are the WOrds of strength God has revealed to me this morning and has set me into freedom of positivity again and live life with faith and love and forgiveness and freedom.

Ro 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
Ro 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Ro 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
Ro 12:15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.
Ro 12:16 Live in harmony with one another.
Ro 12:17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.
Ro 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
Ro 12:19 Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.
Ro 12:20 On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."
Ro 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Ro 5:1 since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
Ro 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.
Ro 5:3 Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;
Ro 5:4 perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Ro 5:5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

=As I read through this verses, I felt such great freedom from the anger and I felt God's strength flow into me and His Holy Spirit flow out of me fresh anew again, giving me strength to forgive and to approach this with victory.


Phil 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Phil 4:5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.
Phil 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Phil 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Phil 4:9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

In the midst of this trials, God has given me the strategy to overcome negativity through Philippians 4:8-9. And I truly can sense GOd's presence and peace in me as I practise on it and continue to praise and rejoice in Him.

As I continue my day with work today, I realised the power in me was different and I had the best time of my day at work today. The strength and energy was indescribable. And many blessed events happen in my work today as well.

Even in my work, God showed me something about the event. as much as it might look like it's a bad event happening in my family/parents now, God has a plan to change this into goodness and I shall see breakthroughs in days ahead. It's the way to breakthroughs.
PTL for this great revelation and I look forward for His glory to be manifested within the family. Gotta stand strong in His promises.
May you be blessed and strengthen in your life as well, for He has great plans and blessings toward your life and future. GBU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home