Friday, August 22, 2008

God is Faithful (15/8/08)

Finally.......It has truly been a long journey of ups and down through my study in university. Finally, God has enabled me to graduate TODAY. The afternoon graduation ceremony was filled with joy and excitement as I finally received my certificate and degree in Pharmacy.
The photographic session was filled with so much joy and fun that I was exhausted from smiling. Hahahahah........
After the ceremony, I chose to attend the young adult meeting in Paradise Church so that I can meet all my friends and brothers and sisters in church. During the meeting, God captivated my heart fresh anew again as I reunited with my brothers and sisters to worship the Lord. As I worshipped the Lord, I can sense His awesome presence and anointing upon me and He was pleased for me to have chosen to seek Him and thank Him for the achievement. As I continued to worship Him, I continued to thank Him for all the guidance and strength He has given me throughout my journey so that I could continue to persevere despite failures. I thank Him for leading me to finish this 'race' or journey in uni in VICTORY.
After I have exhausted my thanksgiving, my eyes was fixed onto my graduation certificate on my bag. I told God, "God, I dedicate this certificate degree to You. I ask that as You have led me faithfully in this journey, I also ask You to walk with me in this new journey/season of my life in career as a pharmacist. I ask that You would build me up to be a good pharmacist and be Your representative in pharmacy, that Your love and light may continue to shine in my career too." At this, I felt God's tangible embrace and touch and His assurance that He will walk with me in my career. PTL for His faithfulness!

Let me assure you, as you read my testimony. that God is faithful to fulfill all His promises unto your life. What are those promises He has promised to you? As He has promised me victory in my life, I believe He will lead you in VICTORY in your journey too. Seek Him and invite Him to be part of your life and your journey and He will lead you into victory as well. As you continue to seek and praise God, He will give you the stregth to run this race with victory despite failures. He will be your strength to complete the race in victory.
Three principles I held firm in my journey: P, P, G - Praise, Pray & hold on to God's promises.
I hope you are blessed with my testimony and be inspired to seek God more. GBU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home