Friday, April 13, 2007

Indeed through this journey of transformations, I felt like God has brought me out of “Egypt” to the “promised land”. On my journey to the “promised land”, He has brought me through the dessert and wilderness so that He can equip and prepare me to take over and conquer the “promised land” (my vision). Even on my journey to conquer the “promised land”, these promises spoke into my heart from the book of Deuteronomy.

Deut 7:9
Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commands.

(Deut 4:29-31)
When you are in distress and … in later days you return to the Lord your God and obey Him; If from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find Him if you look for Him with all your heart and with all your soul. For the Lord your God is a merciful God; He will not abandon or forget you.

Finally (Deut 31:6)
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them [all your problems you face on the journey to the “promised land” or back to the path of righteousness], for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home