Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Power of Partnership (19/11/06)

2 Cor. 2:12,13
Now when I (Paul) went to troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found tha the Lod had opened a door for me, I still had no peace of mind, because I did not find my brother Titus there. So I said goodby to them and went on to Macedonia.

This Scripture was the main focus of Ps. Alshley's preaching this morning. The words, opened door, caught my attention. It brought me back to the vision of opened door with bright light, which I saw during the Elevation Camp. This opened door was well-explained by Ps. Ashley, which signifies opened doors of opportunities. In addition to this, he also explained that we need to establish partnership in order to reap the maximum harvest when these doors of opportunities opened.
I guess I also need to find and establish a partnership with a brother in Christ, so that we can encourage each other in our walk of faith I also believe this is a call from God to urge me to establish a partnership links for the future harvest.

Have you found your partner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home