Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fresh Revelations from Elevation Camp (8/10/06)

The following were the points that spoke to me through the past weekend in the camp from 6-8th Oct 2006:
1) Climbing the mountain each day to have an intimate encounter with the Lord and to build our destiny
2) The NOW/TODAY'S revelation, fresh bread each day
3) Call unto God in desperation
4) We are not to let the 'thorns' cripple us or our destiny
5) We inhabit the POWER OF GOD in our WEAKNESSES
6) Jesus has broken the curses of the thorns (2 Cor. 12:9)

The following were the revelations God showed me through the weekend encounter:
1) Do not let the THORNS cripple our lives and destiny
2) Vision: Opened door with bright lights
a) Opened door to bright future
b) Opened door of opportunities and authority
c) God will lead me to the opened doors.
3) Vision: A river flowing down from a valley
a) Continuition of the previous vision of 4 rivers that connect at a valley to form one river, which flows to form this river in this vision, bringing blessings and nourishments and refreshments unto others, when I work in unity with God of Trinity.
b) God also gave me a clearer 'spiritual' vision
4) Elevation to a new level of faith
5) An increase in the capacity to receive more of His blessings
6) Focus on God and do not let what others think dictates how I feel/behave, or let it distracts me from my focus on God. Loneliness - seek God for companionship, not men.
7) Keep moving on and get elevated (Related to 4)
- PAST glory and NOW glory
8) Opened spiritual vision (eyes) and hearing (ears)
Jeremiah 33:3
Call to me and I will answer you and TELL YOU great and unsearchable things you do not know.
Matthew 20:34
Jesus had compassion on them and touched their EYES. Immediately, they RECEIVED THEIR SIGHT & followed Him

PTL for such great and mighty revelations and truths!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home