Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Put Off Your Burden and Get Elevated (27/9/06)

After class, I went to do some workout in the gym. After that I went out for lunch before I went to do some grocery shopping in Woolworths and China Town. After shopping I rushed to the bus stop to catch the Free Connector Bus home. When I reached the bus stop, I felt super tired and so burdened with the backpack that I was carrying. It was extremely heavy today plus the loads of groceries that I need to carry on my hands. As I thought about this burden and the loads, the Lord spoke to me in a whisper into my ear, as if He was showing me how difficult it is to be carrying such burdens in our lives. With that too, God reminded me not to OVER-worry too much about my study that it became a burden to me. I had been worried about my study too much and tried all I can to spend more time into my study when the uni started last 3 weeks. I was so worried about my study that I was also contemplating about not going to the coming Elevation Camp next weekend. With this, I believe the Lord also told me to have a balance of all the activities.
When God spoke to me about this burden, a verse was also put into my mind – Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. With such revelation at this bus stop, I decided to sign up for the camp immediately. God also prompted me to go for the prayer meeting tonight.
I took the step of faith and went for the prayer meeting. Quite surprisingly, the Lord also prepared the right amount of small cash change in my wallet just right for me to pay for the camp tonight.
The prayer meeting for the camp was truly awesome and the presence of the Lord was so strong in the midst of our meeting. The worship session was so awesome that it felt like the unity in our voice of praise and worship and it sounded like the angelic hosts, singing praise to the lord in unity. The Lord also put the thought of the encounter I had with Him in the bus stop to be shared with the group and the Lord made a way for me to share it in the midst of the worship.
During the worship and prayer session too, the Lord also showed more revelation into the group that every words that were spoken and shared among us truly spoke into the core of my heart. With such great revelation, God again assured me that the decision that I made – to go to the Elevation Camp – was the right decision and He also revealed to US that He is going to do great and mighty works and breakthroughs into our lives – elevating us to the higher stage of our growth in Him. I truly believe that this camp will also be a time of REST for those who are weary and burdened.

Are you prepared for the camp?
Have you signed up for Elevation Camp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home