Tuesday, July 25, 2006

God Shall Provide The Transport (24/7/06)

I was so excited for today, as I’ll be going for the ‘Living The Life You’ve Always Wanted’ class tonight. As I walked to university this morning, I received a call from Ps John to confirm my attendance for tonight.
In the evening, after I’ve completed my works in university, I headed home for a light tea before I board the bus to church. As I was going to church, I was a bit concerned about my transport home after the class. To be coming back home alone on the bus at night sounded scary to me. Somehow, His peace still lived in my heart and I can sense God saying to me that He will provide the transport for me to go home after the class. I really don’t know how or who, but I held firm to this promise that He will provide.
I joined the class and it was truly a good one, though I was hesitating to go at first because I thought it wouldn’t be anything new to me. During the break in the middle of the class, I was overjoyed and happy to see Alvin there. Little did I think that I would see him there that night. God answered my prayer and provided me with transport home through him.
I truly thank the Lord for the provision and for His mighty grace and plan.
PTL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home