Sunday, July 02, 2006

Physical Touch (28/06/06)

I went to Powergen meeting this Wednesday evening. The meeting was really awesome, as the presence of the Lord was all over the place and in the meeting.
I truly can feel it in the air when we sang the new song Sweep Me. As I closed my eyes and lifted my hands in worship to the Lord, I felt the Lord’s hands just touched mine. I felt it so real especially on my left hand. I felt like His palm was over my palm and I can feel His gentle big hands holding on mine, as we sang (as it was also) through the lyrics of the song. Wow! The experience was really awesome and indescribable. That song was well-written and I truly believed it was a God-inspired song.
Thank you God for such a great encounter! Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home