Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Part of God's Heart (23/6/06)

I was reading through the book of 2 Chronicles these days, when God revealed to me clearly today about His heart, as I was reading through the life of Jehoshphat King of Judah in 2 Chronicles 20. From this story, God showed to me that He does not like us, as the child of God, to make alliance with the wicked people. With that revelation, he pointed my mind to this passage in the NT, in 2 Corinthians 6:14-16

Do Not Be Yoked With Unbelievers
14Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial[
a]? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."[b]

We are called Light of the world.
Are you Shining forth His Light?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home