Sunday, May 14, 2006

Servants of Christ (14/5/06)

I had a very weird dream last night.
GOd woke me up to rebuke the devil's lie about the dream and I went off to sleep peacefully after that. I woke up early in the morning and had my QT as usual, where I fed my soul with His words.
The devotion passage for today spoke assurance to my heart again. Titled "Servants of Christ" and passage taken from Luke 17:10. It says in the explanation after the passage (these are what spoke into my heart):
The master does not tell the servant to develop a vision that will guide the master. The master is the one with the vision; the servant's task is to help fulfill the master's purposes.
We are the servants; God is the Master...... God's revelation of Himself, His purposes, and His ways depends directly upon our obedience. He may not reveal today His intentions for the next firve years, but He will tell us what our next step should be. As we respond to God's revelation, He will accomplish what He desires, and He will be the one who receives the glory.......
As God's servant you should have no other agenda than to be obedient to whatever he tell you. God does not want you to dream great dreams for your life, your family, or your business, or your church. He simply ask for obedience. He has plans that would dwarf yours in comparison (Eph. 3:20).

WOw! These pasages are truly great and spoke deep into my heart as I learn to take my life step by step and day-by-day.
Praise the Lord!
Happy Mother's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home