Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Divine Appointment (27/4/06)

In my devotion this morning, God spoke to me almost the same message that He is going to speak to me on this coming Friday. It says in the book that; Too often, we would prefer a road map of our future rather than a relationship with the Way. It often seems easier to follow a plan than to cultivate a relationship. We can become more concerned with our future then we are with walking intimately with God today.
Through this passage in the book, I can sense that God assured me of my future, as I seek to know His plan for my future. I need to cultivate daily relationship and fellowship with the Lord first of all and He will lead the way.
Wow! God answered my prayer again and reconfirmed it to me again through the Fridays' sermon.

I also thank the Lord for the divine appointment today that He has provided me with express transport to the church in the evening. As I had class in the evening, I rushed back to uni to attend the class and rushed back to church immediately after that to join the choir practice. Apparently, many buses were full at this after-office hour. My friend and I was hoping to catch the earliest bus and reach church as early as possible. However we were not able to catch the normal bus we used to catch. However, God directed/made us to catch a bus which neither of us tried before. In the bus, I was so compelled to just put my pass tag on for the conference, trying to waste no time when I reach the church. As it turned out, another lady who was sitting beside saw us and recognised the tag. She offered us a ride to church that evening at the next stop. (May the Lord bless her!) We manage to reach the church earlier and prepared for our service/ministry in the conference. I truly thank the Lord for such favour and divine appointment.
PTL!

Are you having a relationship with the Lord today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home