Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Walk With Faith (30/4/06)

Influencer's Conference (25th - 28th April 06) was really great and God has been doing great things both in my lives and in the church. I truly thank the Lord for giving me the opportunity to serve in the choir throuhgout this great event. Indeed I believe that the Lord is doing great works of breakthroughs within my lives and within my family too, as I served the Lord faithfully in this house of the Lord that He has placed me. Although the teachings throughout the conference were really great, the one that truly spoke into my heart was the last message, on the last day of the conference, at night, (28/4/04) which was preached by Bishop TD Jakes. GOd has impressed within my heart earlier today that this will be the day that He will speak forth to me.
I had been praying to the Lord that He would show me what He has planned for me in my future, so that I could walk in accordance to His plan. The Lord spoke to me when TD Jakes spoke to us in his message, that we need to walk the journey of life with FAITH. TO walk with faith is to step out in faith and trust and with little information provided. This occured to Peter when he asked that he walked on the water towards Jesus, who was walking on the sea. Jesus just asked him to come (walk over) without providing him much information.
At this, God spoke to me when He said "Just trust me and I'll give you the details while you walk" and "Just keep on walking", through TD Jakes. Wow! Praise our awesome God who answers prayers.
All throughout the four nights of the preachings, as I was serving in the choir, we didn't manage to join the crowds in the main hall in listening to the sermons. We were listening to it in another room because of limited seats and the need of the choir at an unknown time. So we have to be prepared all the time. Even though we were outside the main hall, I can still felt the heavy anointing of the Lord upon us in the room as we listened to the sermons. We were even shouting with joy and agreement as it was preached over the screen. WOw! God 's presence is just awesome and indescribable.
Even as I sang in the choir, I found such abundant joy and happiness that I just can't contain myself that I just dance and shaked with the songs as we sang and clapped together. I also believed that God is working breakthroughs within my praise too. PTL!
God also planned everything well for me that I was able to join this session, almost to the fullest. I still remembered when God placed this thought and challenge and the peace within my heart to just sign up for the conference last year, for the full sessions of the early bird payment. As I reflected through it, I praise the Lord that He has helped me to be obedient and that He has arranged everything to me so that I was able to attend the full conference this time. Praise God for His goodness and revelation.

As I recalled such blessings, I took the step of faith again today to pay for the early bird rates for the next Influencer's Conference in January 2007, as He again put such thought and peace within my heart to take this step of faith again. I trusted the Lord and sacrificed my own savings to pay for the conference.
At first I was hesitating and kept trying to get and wait for the students rate, and I was also attempting to get my sister to sponsor me to the conference (not willing to use or sacrifice my own money), but at the end of the service, after I've spoken to my friend and once again God spoke into my heart, I took the step of faith and just sign and pay for it that afternoon. It was also the last day for early bird registration today.
I truly believe that God will somehow make a way for me and arrange and plan everything well in place for me.

I also thank the Lord for enabling me to be a blessing and help to one of my sister in Christ, who just had an awesome encounter with the Lord through the conference. The joy and the enthusiasm that I see in her was overwhelming and I truly believe that the Lord shall cause her to grow into a great strong tree as she seeks the Lord passionately each day.

I was also blessed with a great dinner with my good freind, ex-housemate, together with my housemate, who is also his cousin brother. We shared food and fellowship together and I also believe that the Lord is working great wonders in amongs us and in the fellowship too.

All glory and honour to the Great and Awesome God! Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home