Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Step 4ward By Faith (29/3/06)

Wow! The devotion this morning was great and God showed me how to walk in faith from the book of Joshua. When the people of Israel was led to conquer the promised land, the priest was ordered to step into the Jordan River and the Lord will cause the flow of the river to stop, thus enabling the Israelites to cross over the Jordan River safely, with Joshua leading the way, before they are able to conquer and pssess the Land.
The same with our lives on Earth. We need to walk by faith and walk with the leading of the Spirit and step forward, although we would not know what that step would hold for us. But we just have to step forward into what the Lord has led/put into our heart.
What a great and wonderful words!
Another reading for the devotion was from John 20. Thomas doubted when the disciples told him that Jesus was arisen and He showed Himself to them. He wanted to see the scars on His hands and His side, before he can believe. John 20:25, "unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it."
Guess what! Jesus appeared and showed Himself to them again, when Thomas was around and he showed Thomas the scars, "Put your fingers here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and oput it into my side. STOP DOUBTING AND BELIEVE........ Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." (John 20:27-30)
Wow! These passages were powerful.

Do you believe or are you doubting?
BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN AND YET HAVE BELIEVED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home