Thursday, December 29, 2005

God Is Working(29/12/05)- Thursday

Indeed I was so glad to be at home so that I could give some moral encouragement at this time of need. As I (and we) prayed persistently for grandpa’s recovery, I also prayed for restoration of our relationship with one another within our family – that father and children relationship, and among sibling – will be restored and that there will be unity within our heart.
As we went through this time together, I truly can see God working so greatly and wonderfully in our family.
Grandpa is the strongest man I’ve (if I can say, We) ever seen, been able to work everyday and be able to go to the estate almost every time. Since after this stroke, he looked so different and weak when I saw him this evening, as my parents and I went to visit grandpa in the ICU. But we gave the best encouragement to him and stood by strongly to pray for and with him. This was the only time that we’ve ever seen grandpa shed tears, as our close family dropped by for visits.
After the visit in the evening, I followed my parents to get some fill to our stomach and had a walk around Ipoh.
After the walk we went back to the hospital to pay grandpa another visit. Thank God that he was shifted to another personal room, so that he could rest better. I was so glad and surprised to see a lot of my close relatives already there when I entered the new, large room. The atmosphere was different and grandpa also looked so much better and stronger now compared to a few hours ago. I truly praise the Lord for His healing work on my grandpa and for His miracle. I believe He is still working by now, as my grandpa rests in the room.
I was so overjoyed when we left that I started hopping around happily and joyfully.
As my relatives and my parents and I went for dinner (and supper) together after the visit, my father offered to bring them to dim sum. As we shared the night together, I can also see God moving within our relationship among us. I also truly thank God that He also brought restoration upon my relationship with my father. All this while, I was not so close to my father and I also feared him. As the Lord brought breakthrough today, I just can sense that we can connect better this evening and the fatherly figured, whom I feared all this while became a friend to me. I truly thank God for His work and breakthrough upon our lives. I also looked forward with a heart of expectation, for more breakthroughs in the days ahead.
I also believe that He will also bring breakthroughs in our close relatives – especially the Ngo’s and See’s family – and also in our relationship with every family, that there’ll be unity and agreement and understanding among us.
I also believe that 2006 will be a year of favors, blessings, and breakthrough within Goh family. Praise the Lord! His name is exalted and praised above all!
Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home