Sunday, October 16, 2005

Peace, Blessings, and Covenant

It was a beautiful warm Sunday today and I woke up early to prepare myself for church this morning. I got myself into a pink polo T, as the theme shirt for choir today was pink, blue, black and white. I was pretty excited for the sermon today as well, as Pastor Chris Hill, a great prophet of the Lord was speaking today.
I enjoyed serving the Lord in the choir every Sunday. I just felt so much joy and happiness to be able to serve Him and sing praises to Him.
I got even encouraged and motivated when someone (a lady in the choir, Debra told me that I smelled good). Heheheheheh...... Well, this was the first time ever someone even noticed or mentioned about my perfume.
As it came to the offering, Pastor Ando spoke something about our offering. He spoke about the way to enjoy financial freedom and also that all things are created by God and so, even money belongs to God...... Not us. Hehe...... With this, I felt so happy and glad that I've walked faithfully in His Words and kept giving thithes as He has commanded. Moreover, I felt so happy as I gave my thithe today too. I truly understand what Pas Ando meant about the financial freedom in Christ.
When I was on the stage still, Pastor Ashley asked all the students to come out and had us prayed for, as the exam are coming soon. I truly praised the Lord, as He reassured me of his leading and his peace again, as i lifted up my hands, with my eyes closed. Although I wasn't in the crowd there, I still felt His peace and assurance surrounding me and as the people in the choir lifted their hands to pray for the students in the choir too. Wow! God's presence was really awesome this morning. I truly can feel it.
When Pastor Chris spoke during the sermon, he spoke about Abraham, Isaac and Joash. He said that God's way of blessing was 1, 2, and 12........ not 1,2,3........ He also added that God's blessing is 12 fold in the third Generation. As he opened the pulpit for prayer for the third generation people, I also realised that I am in the third generation Christian. Wow! God spoke to me again here and I really felt His touch and His blessing and presence flowing within me. Wo........ Praise the Lord and for His blessings in my lives.
I also thanked God for His breakthrough that He has brought into my voice and praise. I believed I am different than before as He has stretched forth my voice that I could sing louder and clearer. I truly thanked God for such breakthrough. Indeed I'm looking forward for more of His breakthrough and more of His blessings to flow and manifest in my lives. May His presnce, love and Joy always flow within me more and more as I walked in his ways!
Praise the Lord, the Creator of Heaven and Earth!
Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home