Monday, September 19, 2005

Mooncakes Blessing

Today is the first day after the Mooncake Festival yesterday.
I went to China Town to get some mooncakes, because I like mooncakes.
After doing all the other stuff, I went to one of the shop and checked out the prices of the mooncakes there.
Thank God that he has brought me there right on time, when my other friends were around there, buying mooncakes as well.
It was because they were selling "Buy One Box, Free One Box" of the mooncakes.
So I managed to share this deal with my friends and I agreed of getting a box.
Actually, I don't need a box. But I took it because they don't really need more than a box too and I had a sense that I'd better take the whole box. So I took the risk and paid $14 for the whole box of 4's, which I would consider quite a reasonable price. But i just don't need so many.
When I was waiting for the bus, I saw another of my fren, Bruce, who was crossing the road, heading towards China Town.
He stopped by to say hello and guess what? God enabled me to deal with him, to be able to sell him two of the 4 moon cakes. I'm so glad to have followed my heart and got the 4's that I could help Bruce to get the deal of 2's for a good price. If not, he would have to look for other friends to get the good deal!
I priased the Lord For His goodness, guidance and His timing (which was always on time)!
Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home