Friday, September 23, 2005

God Has COntrol on The Nature. He Is the Creator!

It was quite a cool and windy Friday morning and it was quite a cold day of spring too.
I was truly excited about the $6 Asian lunch coming up this afternoon.
I left home at about 10 am and I walked to uni.
As I walked out and I looked at the cloudy sky, I prayed to God that He would bless us with a good weather for the Asian Lunch today and that He has control on the nature and I asked that it won't rain.
On my way, I dropped a container of barley, to bless John and Nicole.
I was really happy and I headed to China Town to get some packed barley... Ching po Leung.
I was amazed that God has paved my way that I got two packets of barley which amounted to the amount which was just nice for my daily budget spending, including the lunch in the afternoon. Wow! God is great!
I got the time mistaken as I don't really need to be there at 1130, but at 1230. So when I reached the venue in University of Adelaide, I sat down nearby to do some study, while waiting for the rest to come.
I managed to venture around UniAdelaide as well, looking for a great spot to study.
After 1230, I joined the rest as they started setting up the stuff and we started eating at 100pm. Wow! The food was great and I truly missed those spicy food a lot. We hung around there, eating and playing games at the field until about 4-5pm.
I was truly glad that David Jong was able to drop by as well and was also been blessed with some of the food (extras) and I was able to bless him with the mooncake that God has asked me to sacrifice (I also likes mooncake) and bless him.
All the way through the lunch, the weather was great and at about 4pm, the sun was shining in the sky! I truly praised God that He's answered my prayer and for blessing us with such good weather all the way through!
After the lunch, my LG leader joined us and we (the guys) proceeded to our men's LG meeting at Wilson's place. We discussed about the personal men's stuff that we rarely discussed in normal LG. It was truly a great and awesome time when we shared our struggles and our problems together, strengthening each other in our journey with Christ!
I praised the Lord for such a great LG and also such greatness and favour that He's shown to me and to us!
PRaise THe Lord!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home