Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Breakthrough of FEAR

It was a great day today.
I was able to go for a free dental checkup from Leah, the dentistry student.
I praise the lord For this favour that I was chosen to be their patient.
Anyway, she'd done a good job and ti was also FOC!
Heheheheh......
After dinner, God put this thoughts of calling people up to check things up with them. Johjn Sng was among the people who were placed in my mind. I called John Sng to check things up with him and I was invited over to visit his college, which is just a few minutes walk from my place.
I visited his room and the college. I had some chat and catchin up chat with him and also some fellowship and session of worship in his room.
During that moment of chat, little did i knew that a Breakthrough was just around the corner. He encouraged me to discussed a matter (personal matter) with my parents (which I was not brought up to do).
I thank God for John, as he has given me the courage and the strength to tell my parents about that matter.
This matter had been in my heart for quite a few months and it had been like a burden to me. Feeling very fearful and shy to tell my parents, I decided to keep this until I met my parents in Dec.
Somehow, after the chat this night, I found the courage to tell my mom and i called back that night.
I told her about the matter/problem and .......Guess what...... i was really surprised about what she said and how she reacted when i told her that.
She told me that it was normal and I won't have to worry so much about that.
I was really surprised that I had been worrying about something that I should not have worried.
After this, I was just filled with joy and happiness and It was, as if a burden had been lifted up of left from my heart. I'm so grateful that I've finally did it and also grateful for all my friends.
God has really brought this breakthrough into my mind and of FEAR as I confronted this matter with a brave, strong heart.
Through this noght, I've learned about CONFRONTING our problem and fear, instead of sweeping it under the carpet.
May God give you the courage and the strength to confront all your problems and fear. Indeed in Christ we have freedom and Victory!
Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home