Saturday, October 15, 2005

He Has Set Me Free

The stress was not as bad already today as the test was over yesterday. I was really glad that it was over. Now my mind shifted to final exam. As I spoke to my aunt on the phone, God revealed to me about the lies of the devil (and S.A.Tan). She (my aunt) reminded me not to be worried about this and to work hard and try my best. She also reminded me to fix my eyes on Him, the Perfector of everything and also that He is on my side and I AM His child. She also reminded me to be positive in all situation.
Pooffff..... Wow....... Why have I forgotten about this principle?
It's like God just opened up my eyes and dragged me back into His path. Wow..... God is really good and gracious.
This brought me back into His Word again..... Never will I leave you or fasake you....
As I took some time off (for break) after a short study, I turned into this book.... Battlefield of the Mind..... which I read half way through. When I read through the end of the chapter 13 A Judgemental, Critical and Suspicious Mind, God again spoke to me.....

"Our thoughts are silent words that only we and the Lord hear, but those words affect our inner man, our health, our joy and our attitude. The things we think on often some out of our mouth. And, sad to say, sometimes they make us look foolish. Judgement, criticism and suspicion never bring joy.
"Jesus said that He Came in order that we might have and enjoy life" (...... and life to the fullest) [John 10:10]. "Begin to operate in the mind of Christ, and you will step into whole new realm of living."

I was also reminded again, to not believe the lies of the devil and not to give in to the intimidation from the devil. As I pondered through His spoken Words, I said a prayer of proclaimation of freedom in Christ and I also rebuked the lies of the devil and commanded it to leave my mind. After that, I felt so much different than minutes ago. I felt so much relieved and strengthened and as if the burden were taken off from my heart. I felt more confident now and joyful as He led me through the day with His loving and graceful arms.
Praise the Lord of Victory over the darkness!
Hellelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home