Thursday, October 13, 2005

You ARE set Free

I was so stressed out today as I was trying my best to finish studying and be prepared for the AP test tomorrow. THe burden was so heavy as the test, composed of 30 MCQ's, covered so many chapters of lectures...... I could say tonnes of them.
I tried my best to study as much as I can and be prepared before tonight as there was choir practice in church tonight. So after I finished classes in the evening, I just sat in one of the couch in Hudson coffee house, with a cup of cuppacino, to study through the lecture notes that I haven't read through yet, and also while waiting for time, before I catch a bus to the church for choir practice.
I thanked God that I managed to read quite a bit there and also in the church, because I reached there earlier. I even sat in the toilet to read through the notes, as more people were coming in and waited at the couch (...... and more noises). Thank God I manage to finish the last note in the toilet and also that the toilet in the church is always clean and well-ventilated..... Hehehehehe......
During the choir practice, we learned new songs and I also had an encounter........ a refreshing encounter with the Lord. As I opened up my mouth to praise Him, my whole being was changed and He lifted up the worries and the burden in my heart. At the end of the choir practice, I felt so much different and was strengthened and refreshed. I could smile and my heart was filled with joy as I left the church. It just felt like FREEDOM....... TRUE FREEDOM AND JOY! That I can start shouting praise with a joyful heart even after the practice.
Are you down today?
Why not open up your heart to invite Him in and also your mouth to praise Him?
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us (you and me) FREE. Stand Firm then and do not let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galation 5:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home