Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blessed To Be In The Choir

I was so grateful to have been placed or called or to have joined the choir ministry in Paradise Church. Truly, He is faithful with His promises in my lives, when He showed me and led me into a breakthrough into my worship life and breakthrough intop my singing and voice, which was revealed to me during the camp in West Beach this year.
This is the season of preparation for the recording ogf the album and all the church and the choir group will be involved. I was truly looking forward to this day. Although the date is in the exam period, I believed He will lead me through in my studies that I will cope well with my exam.
I praise the Lord andc for all the glimpses of His goodness and what He has prepared for my future.
Truly, no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what the Lord has prepared for those who love Him. 1 Cor 2:9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home