Thursday, December 29, 2005

God Is In Control (28/12/05)

After breakfast today, I looked blankly at the wood of my home, trying to think of what to do today. I just sensed that there was something for me to do today, but I just couldn’t figure it out at the moment. So I figured out that I would be baking a cake which I’ve promised my mom for her belated birthday cake.
After a while, at about 10+ in the morning, I noticed my grandpa was home. He didn’t look as good as before and looked very pale. This was so not him, as he is always very strong and active. With my grandma beside, I asked him about what had happened and he told me (in a slurry tone) that he was dizzy and his tongue was stiff and frozen. It sounded like a stroke to me at first, but I just couldn’t accept the fact and trying to figure out what was that, from what I have learned in my study so far, in the third year.
After contacting the doctors, we figured out that we needed to send him to hospital ASAP and the doctor confirmed that it could be stroke.
Only then I knew this was the moment that the Lord had kept me at home for, all this while. I had even attempted to go out to KL within this week, but God has kept me stay put for this moment. I truly thanked God that I was still around this day to have been there during this time of need.
I truly thank God for His graciousness and His love that it was just a mild stroke, as my grandpa was still able to walk and moved and talked (slurry). In all this, I truly believe that God is in control of everything and we shall not be afraid or be shaken.
I also believe that God is going to do greater things in days ahead, in spite of all this. I also believe that He will move within my family, to bring restoration, unity and breakthrough in our relationships among and within our family, and between man and God.
We would pray persistently for full restoration and recovery upon my grandpa, physically and spiritually.
I believe that the harvest is here.
Praise the Lord!
I believe that God is in control in every area of my life. Do you?
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what the Lord has prepared for those who love Him 1 Corinthians 2:9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home