Sunday, March 26, 2006

It HIM Working, Not Me! (27/3/06)

As I was doing my prayer before bedtime tonight, God again revealed to me about a mistake I've made about prayer. At first, I thought prayer can change people's lives and heart, but tonight God showed me that prayer is one thing, and the work of transformation is another different thing. I should not equate prayer as a tool to transform other peoples' lives. He showed me that we (or I) can come to Him with the request about a person. But the works of transformation is in HIS HAND. He is the One who works transformation into another person's lives, and not our prayers. No doubt we can present to the Lord about the person, but the works belongs to God.
I truly praised the Lord for such revelation and correction.
I've truly learned a lot through these.
PTL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home