Saturday, March 25, 2006

God of Revelation (26/3/06)

I went to city service today and God blessed me that I was still able to be there on time (without missing anything) in the morning, although I woke up a bit late this morning. I was dressed in a smart purple shirt today and it was wet all around my back when I reached the church, after a 20 minutes walk to the place. I was so embarassed when I grabbed a seat and as I stood there, worshipping the Lord, as I was afraid that the wet shirt might distract my friends, standing at the back rows. I just ignored such feeling and asked the Lord to cool me down and take away the sweat and also that it would not distract my friends at the back rows. The Lord truly has heard my prayer and helped me to put such thought at the back of my mind.
The sermon by Pastor Matt today truly surprised me. As the Lord worked through Ps Matt to bring forth the message, my heart rejoiced and it burned with fire as he spoke. The Lord spoke to my heart the same message last Friday (17th March 2006) as He led me to the same verse in Deutoronomy 7:21-24, with the same message - that He works breakthroughs in my (our) lives LITTLE BY LITTLE. I also managed to blogged this down on that day, with the blog dated 15/3/06, below. As I thought through what happened when God revealed such message to me last Friday, I realised that I've ignored another verse that He has led me to, the story of the persistent widow - in Luke 18:1-8 - , which was also spoken in the sermon today.
I, kinda thought about this story on that day, but I just couldn't understand what connection it has with Deutoronomy. That was why I put that story aside. By today, I truly understood about this verses, as the Lord unfolds them within my heart through Ps Matt.
Now I knew for sure that the Lord wants me to keep praying persistently for the breakthroughs in my lives, as He works mightily to destroy strongholds in my lives, LITTLE BY LITTLE.
I PTL for such revelation and understanding that He unfolded into my heart.
After returning home from the city, the Lord spoke/unravel to me another great revelation into my heart. Prayer also connects with people and works into people's lives as well, no matter how far it could be, through our prayer and requests to the Mighty God, through Jesus's name, which connects beyond great distance and boundaries.
I believe as we pray according to His will and with faith, the Lord is working within peoples' lives and hearts at that moment too. And it would be more powerful that we claim that the Lord is working in their hearts at the moment, with our mouths, as we pray for them in our prayer and in the conversation with the Lord of breakthrough and of great power. THe same goes when we pray for ourselves.
I also truly agreed with the message that the Lord has brought through Ps Matt, that we must not let the "natural mountain" hinder us from going forward/pressing ahead, but we can use it to grow "bigger" & stronger, as we press on and never give up, to pursue the promises and rewards ahead of us.
PTL for all these revelations and understanding, for I believe that He has a greater plan for me (and us) in the days ahead and I look forward for what He has in store for me.
1 Cor. 2:9 No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what the Lord has prepared for those who loves Him

ARE YOU PRESSING ON?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home