Monday, March 20, 2006

Lazarus and Martha (20/3/06)

The devotion today really spoke into my heart.
Today's reading was about Lazarus and Martha. (John 11) Lazarus was dead for four days before Jesus came for the rescue.
When martha met Jesus, She said, "If you have been here, my brother would not have died. But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask."
This part showed to me how much faith Martha had on Jesus and that she acknowledges his mighty power.
Another verse that caught my attention was Jesus reply to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; & whoever believes in me will never die. Do you believe in this?"
Martha replied again in faith, "Yes, I believe you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."

Wow! Look at the faith that Martha had and how much God has revealed to her and her eyes were opened.
These words truly spoken forth words of faith into my heart. PTL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home