Friday, April 07, 2006

Just Right On TIme (7/4/06)

My allowance that I was given for the last month was going dry and I was getting worried. I attempted to call back again to remind my dad to send money to me for this new month. I've informed my mom about that a few days ago. But there's no news so far. But God gave me a sense of peace within my heart that He will provide at the right time. I put my trust in the Lord and didn't call home.
I got a confirmation from my sister that the money was being passed to my uncle, who will be passing it to me when he comes over. That gave me a little bit of relief.
As I put my faith and trust in my Provider, He spoke to me yesterday, as I was doing some shopping for food that today was the day He would answer my prayer.
Having put that in my heart, I got a call from my uncle in the evening and he'll pass me the stuff today. My heart overflowed with joy and thanksgiving as He answered my prayer and I was provided this day. God is truly great and mighty. He always acts on time (or should I say, at His timing). PTL!

Are you in need of anything? Have you prayed and ask God to provide?
Trust in Him and He will be on time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home