Sunday, May 07, 2006

I Found It in Proverbs Today (4/5/06)

I was doing my morning devotion as usual that I came across the passage from Proverbs, which I had been looking for for the last few days.
Proverbs 4:5-7 Get wisdom, get understanding;....... Do not farsake wisdom and she will watch over you. Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.
This passage (especially the bold ones) spoke to me when I was deciding whether or not to apply for work experience (unpaid) in a pharmacy and to pay to get working visa for the work.
This passage came to my mind, where the Lord told me that this is a worthwhile and good investment for my future work as a pharmacist. So I went by faith and applied for the working visa. Now I trust the Lord will provide me with the best place to work in. SO far I've only asked one pharmacy, which I think would be a great place to work in. I trust that the Lord will provide if that's where He wants me to be and learn.
All praise and honour and glory belongs to Him who reigns eternally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home