Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Everlasting (4/6/06)

It was really a busy Sunday today, as I was rostered to sing in the choir in the morning, 9am service and evening 6pm service. I had to be back in church by 4pm for the practice for the evening Worship Night.
I enjoyed singing in the morning, as I felt so joyful and happy. When it came to the evening, I became more tired. My feet were aching, after standing for so long in the practice, walking, and jumping around, and my brain was a bit exhausted when it came to the practice in the evening.
I felt so exhausted that I struggled to kept my focus on Him, so that I can have an encounter with Him tonight. I felt so tired that I didn't think I would have the encounter with Him tonight.

After lunch in the city with my friends, I took the bus back to church again, after I got myself changed at home. As I walked over to the church from the bus station, and I was reading a book as I walked along the side road line/trail, I sensed a nudge in my heart to stop and look around. I stopped reading and walking, looked around to noticed the dark clouds, enveloping through the beam of the sunlight. I looked carefully at the clouds and noticed that it looked like a big opened hand, with the ball of the sun in between the thumb and palm. Wow! The scene was incredible and the beam of the sun shone down onto the empty horizon near the church - the straight beam of the light, shining down from between the clouds.
It reminded me again that He has called us to be the Light of the world and we (I) are all held in His arms and His light will shine brightly into the world or the darkness through us.

During the evening worship night, we sang this song, From The Inside Out. The song captivated my heart as the Lord touched my heart through the lyrics and as I reflected through the vision of the clouds and sunbeams again. The song went like this;

A thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting
Your Light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your Glory goes beyond all fame
Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing You praise
Everlasting your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending Your glory goes beyond all fame
#My heart and my soul
I give you control
consume me from the inside out
Lord let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love You from the inside out
#Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
Form the inside out
Lord my soul cries out

The vision of the great scene just kept ringing through my heart again and again when we sang this song and His peace envelped my heart and I can feel little small tears about to roll out from the corner of my closed eyes. The experience of the touch of God was just awesome and He also strengthen me through the encounter.
I truly thank the Lord for such experience and the short encouraging message that Ps Jane spokke in between of the songs also spoke mightily into my heart.
PTL for such greatness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home