Sunday, July 02, 2006

God Continued His Message through this Book (30/6/06)

God spoke to me through this book that I'm reading now - Wild At Heart, by John Eldgredge. God spoke to me last week through Ps Matt Heins' sermon message, where I have shared that we need to see our current position now and admit to it before we can move on with the journey of our lives. When I read through one of the chapter of this book the following spoke into my heart in continuation of the message:

Only when we enter our wound will we discover our true glory.... There are two reasons for this. Fist, because the wound was given in the place of your true strength, as an effort to take you out.... Second, it is out of your brokenness that you discover what you have to offer the community...... the power is in us, When we begin to offer not merely our gifts but our true selves, that is when we become powerful.

Wow! THat was truly a good description of what is within us.
Have you entered your 'wound'?
Have you discovered your glory?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home