Sunday, September 24, 2006

Returning to Your Failure (9/9/06)

In addition to the promises that God revealed to me last night, as I was worrying about finishing my assignment on time, God also spoke to me personally this morning in my devotion.
The following are the spoken words:
No one knows how to help you in times of failure as Jesus does!
He will give victory in the midst of your failure.
Jesus often gets your undivided attention when you fail (or about to fail or give up).
He sometimes takes you back to your place of defeat in order to build something good into your life.
When you try in God’s strength, you may discover that success is indeed within your grasp. If you have recently experienced failure, you may be on the brink of receiving a profound revelation from God!

In addition to these words, the Lord also directed me to these scriptures on my wall above my table:
Philipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philipians 4:5-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home