Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Reserved Place For Me (25/7/06)

After a long and tiring day today, I rushed over to board the free connector bus at North Terrace. although it was a beautiful evening, good for a walk home, my weary body was just too lazy too walk any much more, since I've already gone to gym this morning.
I was just on time to reach the bus stop and the bus reached in a minute or two, before I coud even get a slow down/ rest from the walk to the stop.
Since I was the last to reach the stop, I let every other people board the bus first and another lady came along. We were the last to board. I wasn't so sure whether if she was here before I was, but i think she was there earlier than me, and so I let here board it first. It looked full when she was on the bus and the bus driver, Jerry, signaled me to wait a moment before I board on, just to see if there was anymore seat left on the bus. The bus does not allow more people on board than the seats that are available. As it turned out, there was just ONE MORE SEAT LEFT at the back for me. As I reached for the seat, a guy told me that I'm lucky to have the last seat. Well, I was thinking in my heart, that I was blessed by the Lord and i don't believe in luck, but only on God's blessing. I Kept thanking the Lord in my heart all my trip back home.
Very often God provided and blessed me with such awesome seat just enough and just on time for me. I truly thank God for being so good and so real to me. Of course I don't believe that it was just conincidental. For God has already planned all these even well before the Earth was formed. PTL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home