Sunday, October 22, 2006

Beautiful Vision (11/10/06)

I felt so on fire after the camp and I started to praise the Lord first before prayer at night. After a song or two, I knelt on my knees with my hands lifted wide opened to heaven, as I prayed with my voice in my room. As I prayed with my eyes closed, I saw a vision of a beautiful, silvery cross, with a circle in the middle/heart of the cross. It was like a cross of a chain. After that vision, I looked again and saw the vision of stars in the dark skies. These visions came in a flash of a second or two. I was truly moved by the vision and was more empowered to pray, as the Lord confirmed His covenant, favour and His love to me through these visions. I felt that the cross showed His favour in my lives and the Jesus will lead me faithfully throughout my lives, if I would faithfully follow Him each day. And He will cause His faithfulness and blessings to flow into my future generations. He will bless them and cause them to shine like the stars in the skies. Only now that I understood the power and principles of "Sowing and Reaping" that Pastor Ashley has been preaching, as the Lord gave me fresh revelation and understanding of such message. PTL!

2 Samuel 22:26
To the faithful you show yourself faithful;
To the blameless you show yourself pure.

Psalm 100:5
For the Lord is good and His love endures forever;
HIS FAITHFULNESS CONTINUES THROUGH ALL GENERATIONS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home