Sunday, March 11, 2007

Get Rid of That!

I had two pairs of cargo pants that I liked a lot. Lat year as I was ironing them, I noticed an unusual drawings on the back pocket. Everytime I saw them, I felt very uneasy and I knew very clearly that I'll have to get rid of them. One had a look of a skeleton and the other had a tail of a snake. I never like these features especailly on my clothes. I knew it very clearly that these were the prompting from the Holy Spirit,
I was unwilling to get rid of them until this year. When I came back from a month holiday back in Malaysia, I decided to rid them off from me. I destroyed them (images) and threw them away into the bin with faith + renounced off any unclean spirits associated with the pants. I felt so much relieve after taking that step of faith. At the same time too, I expected that God would bless me more abundantly from such step of faith.
Around Feb 07, there was summer sale going on and everything was selling like hot potatoes, at a good bargain. I seized the opportunity and God blessed me with three new pairs of cargo pants, which I manage to get at good price and I liked the materials and the designs as well.
Wow! God's blessings are incomprehensible and no one would ever know how much He can bless us with such steps of obedience and faith.
At first I was just expecting to be blessed with a pair only. but little did I know that I would be blessed with three instead. God's blessings are truly abundant.
PTL!

1 Comments:

Blogger lingZZ' said...

haha liddat oso can. blessed with new cargo pants? hmmm dat's good news tho cos i love shopping... hopefully i will be blessed with tons of sales. been blessed with an easter bunny! wheeee!!!! thanks... :)

6:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home