Friday, August 22, 2008

Hope (20/8/08)

ROmans 5:3-5
... but we rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; character, hope. And HOPE does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us.

As I reflected upon my study life, I knew it was HOPE from the Lord that has given me the strength to persevere in my studies despite all my failures.
In my failures, it was God who gave me the strength to persevere and continue to work at completing all the subjects in the course that I could gradute successfully. THis perseverance has built up my character to be stronger in Him and has also given me great HOPE in Him and His promises. God has built me up to be an overcomer through the Holy SPirit in me. These trials have developed my charcter, deepened my trust in God & has given me greater confidence about my future.

I am a COnquerer and OVercomer with Christ in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home